Monday, August 18, 2014

What's in My Bag




   My Purse is from Urban Outfitters and I tried to find it again, but didn't see it on there website.  I absolutely love this purse, I've had it for about 2 years now and i'm still in love. 


My Purse isn't to cluttered and crazy because it's already to heavy on my shoulder.  Also I just can't stand clutter!  
I have my daily planner which I got from my community college store. 
Both the WILD CHILD mirror and my leopard wallet are from forever 21.  
My sky blue watch with gold accents is from Anthropologie- Absolutely love this store!  
I just bought these new mirrored sun glasses from Aerie.  
My little coin wallet was given to me.
Can't leave the house with out having a few lip balms- Baby lips and nivea lip balm. 

   This is what I have in my bag at all times... it fluctuates everyday of course and I have a separate bag with my makeup essentials that goes along with me each day. Let me know if you're interested in snooping a peak inside my everyday makeup bag!  



xoxo 
Sierra Rain 



No comments:

Post a Comment