Wednesday, September 3, 2014

100 Happy Days| #2

August
Monday 25th- Sunday 30th

Day 1- Today was the first day of my senior year, it was confusing and crazy, but on the drive to school I blasted music. (:

Day 2- After school I had a little treat at the frozen yogurt shop here in town. So delicious!


Day 3- Cuddles with my kitten is always the best (:

Day 4- I bought the cutest shirt online today and i'm super excited for it to come in the mail! (:


Day 5- On my run today I saw the cutest little bunny and then found baby bunnies in the bushes!


Day 6- Today was a nice day inside just chilling out and taking a breath from everyday life.


Day 7-  I got to spend the day with a friend of mine going to the rose garden and then getting waffles at the waffle window. (:



No comments:

Post a Comment