Tuesday, May 19, 2015

New Additions- Oh my lands!

  For quite a few years now i've been wanting to get this tattoo. Finally I turned 18, but still didn't have the courage. Not thinking I would actually get a tattoo I sat and watched while my friend was getting one. After talking for about 15 mins I finally committed and set the appoint for the next day. I am so happy with how it turned out. Thanks to my amazing artist at Vertigo Gallery in Gresham, Oregon.
Here's some pictures right after it was done.









      
   Also with summer coming on and the sun starting to show a bit more, I decided to put a bit more blonde back into my hair. Yes, I know I change my hair literally every season. But hey! It's just way to much fun! Also, on my birthday I decided to get my nose pierced so I have a little new bit there as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment