Sunday, August 10, 2014

New Hair | Hair History

My original natural hair is a white blonde color, I had this all the way until I was 10. It then darkened up a bit and became a dirty blonde... then I started dyeing it black, brown, highlighted brown, and red. 

Here I am at about 2 years old at my mom's wedding. 





      I've always been a huge lover of long beautiful hair, but after dyeing my hair multiple times over the past 3-4 years my hair inevitably became brittle and damaged.  I used to go from black to blonde highlights to brown to blonde all in one year.  Basically I changed hair color each season.  There wasn't anything I truly liked and felt comfortable in so after dyeing my hair all over blonde I decided I needed a change from my mid length hair.  So I chopped it off!  It's a bit more edgy and I feel the most comfortable and happy i've ever felt with this hair cut.





No comments:

Post a Comment