Thursday, August 14, 2014

Oh For the Love Of Music #1

     So i've had this idea for a bit now.  Music is such a huge part of my life, I turn it on when i'm sad, happy, melancholy, waking up, going to sleep, ect.  I thought each week i'd have my song for the week that really highlighted it.


   This week was especially hard after having to put my dog Julie, to sleep tuesday morning.  She was an amazing dog and i'm sad that she's gone, but happy I had the time I got to spend with her.  It's still a touchy subject so i'll go strait into the song.

All of the Stars by: Ed Sheeran  


 I've really been listening to this song lately and I loved the book(The Fault in Our Stars), but haven't gotten around to watch the movie.  I will admit i'm a bit scared to watch the movie, as the book had such a big impact on me, and I don't want the movie to ruin it for me.  I've only heard good reviews, so one of these days i'll give in and watch it.  What did you think about the book and/or the movie? 



No comments:

Post a Comment