Monday, August 25, 2014

100 Happy Days| Weekly

I saw a 100 Happy Days blog post a few weeks back and thought it was such a good idea!  I love the idea of thinking each day what made it good or if it wasn't such a great day thinking about a moment that was good.  Just staying positive and making the best of everything can be so powerful.


August
Monday 18th- Sunday 24th 

Day 1- Monday: Last night I spent the night with my best chummy Cassie. We took some lovely pictures and i've gotten to edit and post some of them through out today on my instagram.  
 
Day 2- Tuesday: I spent a few hours with my lovely friend Jessica going to the Gorge! It was so beautiful and peaceful.

Day 3- Wednesday: I was able to get a few more hours in of sleep and got some cuddles from my kitten, Leo.

Day 4- Thursday: Today was a bit of a girl day, I got my hair done and then went a bit shopping.

Day 5- Friday: A white chocolate caramel americano with soy as been my go-to!  It so delicious and my favorite drink right now. Of course with fall fast approaching I might add a bit of pumpkin to it, but we'll see.

Day 6- Saturday: My church was camping about a hour from where I lived so I popped on over and spent the day with them. I also was able to learn a couple songs on the ukulele. I'm kind of addicted now... shhhhh.

Day 7- Sunday: I'm reading the second book to the Thirst series, a bit a reading does a girl some good (; 


No comments:

Post a Comment