Friday, January 31, 2014

This Week #1

The Week from Instagram @sierrarain_becomingmyself: Basically how what my week was filled with // Hibiscus iced tea and lemonade from one of my favorite places for grub // My cloudy day smiles // Field trip to the great land of Sephora // Bath bars and soaps from Lush Cosmetics // My all time favorite store anthro as all was mastered brining happiness into my life just by entering the store // The Oh, so gorgeous sunset from my back lawn.

Product Pick of the Week: I've been really loving the L'Oreal true match (spf 17/cool) foundation in alabaster C1. I've been really loving the way it sits on my skin. I've always been a bit scared to try any kind of foundation because I have freckles and I thought i'd be way to hard to use foundation or even find foundation that didn't cover them, but gave me coverage. Up until about a month ago i'd been using BB cream- it was ok but didn't provide the coverage that i wanted sometimes for party nights or more proper occasions. I've been really loving this foundation. 

Blog Post of the Week: I've really been raving about The Private Life of a Girl. I love the layout and colors so clean and chic. All of her pictures are so unique and I absolutely love them! My favorite post this week? Since I Met You- I'd love to create a wall like this eventually. If I ever get up enough patience and will power to do each and ever little print off or remember to save the little things.

Must-Hear of the Week: Not necessarily beauty related, but maybe you can have a glimpse of the kind of music I absolutely love. I Know- Tom Odell this song is so gorgeous and just lightens my mood completely, right up there with my favorite songs now! My second choice is The Lonely Hour- Sam Smith Man, this song is so emotional and raw. I've had it on reply for the past 3 hours now, I love the acoustic- his voice is just perf.

Added to the Wish List this Week: So I may be a little slow to the finish line, but I'm dying to get my hands on the newest Urban Decay palette #3! It's so gorgeous and the color scheme is so beautiful. Urban Decay never fails to deliver! A girl can never have to many palettes right?
All My Love Sierra 

No comments:

Post a Comment