Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Luxury Bath Time | Lush Secrets

Left to right: Mmm Bath Melt-$7.95, Space Girl Ballistic $5.25


So this morning I decided to pop into Lush Cosmetics and I should haven't known, every time I go I'm always picking some more lovely products. I've been craving some bath time so I decided to pick up a bubble bar and bomb. Lush cosmetics is one of my favorite places to go- everytime I walk in it's like I've walked into another beautiful world! Ithe pink bath melt smells like cottencandy and let me tell you it is to die for! I wish I could have a scratch it or something on my page where you could smell it!! I'd really like to try there lips stains- there gorgeous and look so interesting! I think that'll be my next purchase. Let me know if you'd like me to do a review on the lip stains!

All my love, Sierra 

No comments:

Post a Comment