Monday, January 27, 2014

Hair Care | Drug Store Lovelies

TRESemmé Thermal Creations heat protectant, L'OREAL EverStyle Smoothing Cream, aussie Hair Insurance, Matrix Total Results Miracle Treat

So over the past couple months i've been using this products. Now in the beginning I had an idea that they were all going to be really good, but I was mistaken- not to much though! (;

The TRESemmé Thermal Creations is awesome for protecting your hair again strainers, curlers, and dryer. Really anything when it comes to applying heat to your hair. I've used it for about 6 months and I love it! My ends feel softer and even my hair stylist said she'd seen an improvement which is always a total relief when it comes to us girls and our hair. 


Next I have the L'oreal smoothing cream- it's alcohol- free which is really good for your hair as alcohol drys out your hair especially the ends. Now I was a little disappointed after using this product for a while, it left my hair heavy and almost oily looking. I usually don't wash my hair for 3-4 days and after using this I ended up having to wash my hair every 2-3 days. I just really didn't like the way it changed the feel of my hair and routine. 
Aussie hair insurance- now this product gets all my thumbs up! It is so lovely, leaves my hair so soft (but without the grease) and nourished. A little bit always goes a long ways and it smells so yummy! I use this on a daily basis with every hair style. My total go-to hair treatment product! Love it! 

Lastly I have Matrix Miracle Treat, now i actually bought the whole line- Color Care(if you've seen this products it's the purple line, theres orange and blue for the colors of the different lines) Because I like to dye my hair a ton I stumbled across this product when I was searching. I used all three products the shampoo then conditioner then miracle treat. At first it was ok, I didn't see any major achievements, but I didn't see it get worst. So I ended up just using the rest of the shampoo and conditioner and I have this bugger left to finish. I use it right before I go to bed on the ends of my hair as a overnight conditioner type product. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone that wants to see some major improvement, but if you need a product thats easy to find and not so damaging to the wallets this is your go-to! 
All my love- Sierra 

No comments:

Post a Comment